Want to be part of a mobility revolution? The first delivery of the Pal-V is scheduled for the summer of 2024, so we need you! We are looking for a Project Support Officer to join the team. Join Pal-V via WFS PRO!
Pal-V is a Dutch scale-up, located in Raamsdonksveer (Breda area), which is developing the world's first commercial flying car. PAL-V's mission is to offer people the most flexible form of mobility and the highest sense of freedom imaginable while enjoying the ride. They expect to hand over the first sold models to the lucky customers soon!
In the coming period, they will mainly focus on preparing future production and implementing and improving systems. During the years professional progress in organizational development has been made, we started with 4 employees and our team now consists of more than 100 individuals.
Who are you joining? You will be part of a mobility revolution, with an ambitious team of young professionals, working as a community within a scale up environment. You will be encouraged to share your creativity and come to disruptive solutions.
Within PAL-V, the Project Support Officer (PSO) links the Project Management Office (PMO) and the functional teams. The PSO ensures good communication between the PMO and the functional teams and proactively ensures follow-up on milestones, deadlines and agreements. Status reporting to several company layers, planning maintenance and administration is a vital part of this function. The PSO supports the Project Manager.
Tasks & responsibilities:
• Ensure proper and healthy communication between the PMO and the functional teams regarding project status and implementation issues;
• Provide project and operational support, including monitoring and reporting on project plans, milestones and deliverables, to ensure time, cost and quality indicators align with approved project plans;
• Assist the project teams in completing tasks and implementing project plans to achieve agreed outcomes;
• Provide secretarial and administrative services, including coordinating committee meetings and preparing papers, to support project management delivery;
• Assist in status reporting through all layers of the company.
• Bachelor's degree in the direction of aerospace, electrical, mechatronics, mechanical or industrial engineering;
• At least one year of relevant work experience, project management experience is a big plus;
• Strong communication skills;
• You are fluent in the English language (verbal and written), Dutch is a big plus;
• This position is suitable for EU candidates that are resident of the Netherlands and/or Belgium, applicants who live outside these countries will not be considered in the application process.
Joining Pal-V means; friendly and helpful colleagues, team activities and a party committee. And of course we provide:
• An excellent salary;
• Commute and homework allowance;
• 8% holiday allowance;
• 27 holidays, with the ability to purchase an additional 10 days;
• A good pension scheme;
• You will engage in annual discussions about your ambitions and career within the organisation;
• Flexible hours;
• Vitality platform through which you can get in touch with other colleagues who practice the same hobbies or just to discover new hobbies together.
Are you excited for this role and want to be a part of the company of the future? Contact us.
The recruitment and selection process for the position of Project Support Officer is carried out by WFS PRO. You can send your resume and letter of motivation to Niels Kloostra via firstname.lastname@example.org. Want to apply? Please use the apply button!