The first delivery of the PAL-V is scheduled for 2024 so we need you! We are looking for a Project Manager to join the team. Join PAL-V via WFS PRO!
Pal-V is a Dutch scale-up, located in Raamsdonksveer (Breda area), which is developing the world's first commercial flying car. PAL-V's mission is to offer people the most flexible form of mobility and the highest sense of freedom imaginable while enjoying the ride. They expect to hand over the first sold models to the lucky customers soon! In the coming period, they will mainly focus on preparing future production and implementing and improving systems. During the years professional progress in organizational development has been made, we started with 4 employees and our team now consists of more than 100 individuals.
Who are you joining? You will be part of a mobility revolution, with an ambitious team of young professionals, working as a community within a scale up environment. You will be encouraged to share your creativity and come to disruptive solutions.
Within PAL-V, the Project Manager manages the methodologies, overall risks and interdependencies of the functional teams carrying out +- 850 certification activities ranging from analyses to flight tests. The Project Manager is part of the Project Management Office (PMO). Resource management within the functional teams is part of the function. The Project Manager is supported by the Project Support Officer. Other tasks and responsibilities that we expect from the Project Manager are:
• Ensure and maintain proper resourcing of the functional teams;
• Manage risks and set up mitigations and contingency plans;
• Assure plan continuation in case of Anomalies and deviations (AD) together with the AD Manager;
• Manage outsourcing partners;
• Report project status to the Management Team, Shareholders and other layers of the company.
• At least 5+ years of project management experience in multi-disciplinary projects;
• Leadership qualities, such as motivation techniques and conflict management;
• Very good communication skills in English, Dutch is a big plus;
• Very good organisational skills;
• Logical thinker with problem-solving as a priority;
• Experience with aerospace certification programs is a plus.
Joining PAL-V means; friendly and helpful colleagues, team activities and a party committee. And of course we provide:
• An excellent salary;
• Commute and homework allowance;
• 8% holiday allowance;
• 27 holidays, with the ability to purchase an additional 10 days;
• A good pension scheme;
• You will engage in annual discussions about your ambitions and career within the organisation;
• Flexible hours;
• Vitality platform through which you can get in touch with other colleagues who practice the same hobbies or just to discover new hobbies together.
Are you excited for this role and want to be a part of the company of the future? Contact us.
The recruitment and selection process for the position of Project Manager is carried out by WFS PRO. You can send your resume and letter of motivation to Niels Kloostra via firstname.lastname@example.org. Want to apply via our website? Please use the apply button!